Louis CarterCEO & Founder of Best Practice Institute
Be In Great Company with 1000s of other leaders
who are sparking peak performance by becoming
an emotionally connected leader and workplace.
Lead In Great Company and Spark Peak Performance
Get Your Free 34 Question Self-Assessment on how to spark peak performance by creating an emotionally connected workplace. Retain your best employees, increase productivity, sell, brand and market better, and create a community that fosters peak performance.
Working with Louis
“Lou is such an amazing talent. He has helped me and my organization so much! I highly recommend Lou and his firm! Lou is a person of integrity, highest character and amazing intellect. He has helped me lead through some very challenging issues, always keeping me focused on what matters when noise is all around us! Thank you Lou!!”
Great leaders think alikeJoin over 60,000 other great leaders like you who are developing their leadership skills and the performance, branding, and sales of their company.
About Louis Carter
Louis Carter is Chief Executive Coach, Founder & CEO of the Best Practice Institute, an association, executive coaching firm, and advisory service to C-level executives of F500 companies helping them transform their organizations into an environment where employees are emotionally connected and want to produce the best results for their company.
He has over 20 of experience as an executive coach to CEOs, Chief Talent Officers, and CHROs. He has taught at numerous universities worldwide including Tsinghua School of Business and People's University in Beijing, Jackson State University, Seton Hall University and Universal Network Intelligence (UNI).
Qualifications and Education
- MA, Social/Organizational Psychology, Columbia University
- Stakeholder Centered Coaching Certification – Marshall Goldsmith
- Tactics for Change Agents Team Coaching Certification
- International Coaching Federation Professional Membership
- Conflict Resolution Certification (Columbia University)
- Human Interaction Laboratory/T-Groups
Louis’ 11th book, In Great Company: How to Spark Peak Performance Through Creating an Emotionally Connected Workplace, will be released in early 2019 by McGraw-Hill.
- Top Corporate Leader Award (Over 35) – Top 25 – HR.com
- Top 25 Coach Trailblazer Award – eLearning Media Group
- Best of Leadership Development – Leadership Excellence Magazine
- Skillrater: Top HR Products of the Year – HR Executive Magazine
- Training Industry Leadership Companies Watch List – Training Industry Magazine
THE CHANGE CHAMPION’S FIELD GUIDE
This thoroughly revised and updated edition of the Change Champion's Field Guide is filled with the information, tools, and strategies needed to implement a best practice change or leadership development initiative where everyone wins.