The Change Champions Field Guide
STRATEGIES AND TOOLS FOR LEADING CHANGE
IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
by Louis Carter (Editor), Roland L. Sullivan (Editor), Marshall Goldsmith (Editor), Dave Ulrich (Editor), Norm Smallwood (Editor), Warner Burke (Foreword)
Nearly a decade later, leading change pioneers in the field have realigned to bring you the second edition of The Change Champion’s Fieldguide.
The Change Champion’s Field Guide examines the topic of leadership and change within four main topics including:
- Key elements of leading successful and results-driven change
- Tools, models, instruments, and strategies for leading change
- Critical success and failure factors
- Trends and research on innovation, change, and leadership
- Guidelines on how to design, implement, and evaluate change and leadership initiatives
- Fresh case studies that highlight leading companies who are implementing successful change in innovative and inspired ways.
This thoroughly revised and updated edition of the Change Champion’s Field Guide is filled with the information, tools, and strategies needed to implement a best practice change or leadership development initiative where everyone wins. In forty-five chapters, the guide’s contributors, widely acknowledged as the “change champions” and leaders in the fields of organizational change and leadership development, explore the competencies and practices that define an effective change leader.
Change Champions such as Harrison Owen, Edgar Schein, Marv Weisbord, Sandra Janoff, Mary Eggers, William Rothwell, Dave Ulrich, Marshall Goldsmith, Judith Katz, Peter Koestenbaum, Dick Axelrod, David Cooperrider, and scores of others provide their sage advice, practical applications, and examples of change methods that work.
Excellent book for organizational leaders – Brian